NTNU Alumni, NTNU Chinese Student Union and NorAlumni will host a seminar in cooperation with Innovation Norway, Research Council of Norway and Sør-Trøndelag County Authority, for dialogue and networking about possible opportunities. The seminar will be held in English.
When: 14.00–19.00, Thursday 9 February
Where: Gløshaugen campus, NTNU
Target group: NTNU Master’s students and PhD candidates
Programme: 14.15–17.00 Plenary sessions and brief company introductions
17.00–19.00 Networking at company tables with pizza and drinks
Can your company offer any of the following?
• Job openings for Master- and PhD-graduates
• Summer jobs for master’s students
• Company-relevant topics for one or more master’s theses
If so, we can offer you:
• Opportunity to meet 150–200 soon-to-be NTNU graduates from China
• A brief introduction of your company during the plenary session
• Your own company table at the networking and pizza session
• Free attendance
If your company would like to attend, please send a brief application of what your company has to offer to:
Companies will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The final deadline is 13 January.
We held a similar event in January 2011, with a great turnout of 130 students.