NABA in partnership with Dansk Industri (DI) welcomes you to the Nordic Business Mission to Abuja and Lagos,
Nigeria from 2nd –6th of December 2013.
With a population close to 170 million, Nigeria is sub-Saharan Africa’s second-largest economy. What opportunities exist for Norwegian investors in Nigeria? This Business Mission aims to present the business opportunities that exist within the Nigerian business market by enlisting specialists within the chosen sectors (ICT/Telecom, Oil & Gas, Renewable Energy/Power, Finance). This business mission will also highlight how the Nordic Market can benefit from the growth of the booming middle-class population, by supplying/selling their services to the Nigerian Customer.
Highlights from the program (only an excerpt taken from the program), focusing on establishing business in Nigeria:
• Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
• Legal aspects with Goldsmiths LLP law firm
• Establishing business in Nigeria – Opportunities and Challenges - Case study with Mr. Finn Arnoldsen
(running factories in Nigeria)
• Representatives from the Manufacturing Association of Nigeria (MAN)
• Representatives from the Central Bank of Nigeria
• One-on-one meetings with the Lagos Chamber of Commerce (LCC)
For more information and the full program follow this link.