Mapping the African Infrastructure Landscape
“Investment in infrastructure accounts for over half of the recent improvements in economic growth in Africa and has the potential to achieve even more”
The Norwegian-African Business Summit aims to provide an open forum for discussion on the main challenges and opportunities facing African infrastructure development.
• - Mr. Børge Brende, Norwegian Minister of Foreign Affairs
• - H.E. John Dramani Mahama, President of the Republic of Ghana
• - Ms. Anita Krohn Traaseth, CEO, Innovation Norway
• - Mr. James Mworia, CEO, Centum Investments
• - Dr. Fatih Birol, Chief Economist, International Energy Agency (IEA)
• - Ms. Koosum Kalyan, Board of Director, Aker Solutions
• - Sir Paul Collier, Director, Oxford University
• - Mr. Reynir Indahl, Partner, Altor Equity Partners
• - Ms. Tove Stuhr Sjøblom, Senior Vice President Sub-Saharan Africa, Statoil
Following the plenary session in the morning, the parallel sessions in the afternoon will address the most recent highlights, topics and developments from impact investing, agribusiness and aquaculture, to renewable energy, oil and gas projects.
Register by October 10th 2014 and get a 15% early bird discount.
For any further inquiries about your registration, please contact website: www.norwegianafrican.no